GIS Maine map with gray scale and color

Most anything goes, as long as it's civil and clean. This is a good place to ask for anything from photography help to changing the oil in your car.

Unread postPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 3:09 pm
Quite some time ago I used to access a terra server map that brought up the whole state of Maine. I could mark an area and zoom in on it. There was a choice of color or gray scale and a choice of resolution down to .5 meter.

It's the gray scale I am -interested in as it makes visible things underwater that color mapping doesn't show. There was the same year pictures- were- taken choices but I think they went back further in time which I would find useful too.

Can anyone help me out? I've used the map site you have listed but I don't/can't get what I need from there.

Sam
samchap Waldoboro, Maine

Be careful what you decide to not like. Your wife may wear one. Your son may ride one. Your daughter may bring one home. You may have to have one someday.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Unread postPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:24 pm
Have you tried Google Earth yet Sam?
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." - Thomas Jefferson

"As individual fingers we can easily be broken, but together we make a mighty fist." - Sitting Bull

*All posts reflect my personal views, not necessarily those of any organizations with which I am affiliated.

Return to Off Topic